Garage Door Repair Washington Township MI
Neglecting routine maintenance or outright problems can compromise the safety of your family and customers. Get in touch with us at the first sign of an issue; our licensed and insured contractors can visit your property in no time. We are M&M Garage Doors and we offer exceptional, long-lasting garage door repair in Washington Township MI. If your garage door is making strange noises, or failing to open and close properly, it may need a repair. Our technicians can offer you quality assurances thanks to ongoing training and many years of experience.
On top of effective garage door repair in Washington Township MI, we also offer door opener repair, installation, service, parts replacement and inspections. We’re happy to be the area’s exclusive Amarr and LiftMaster dealers, as well as Amarr Certified Installers and Amarr Service Providers. Additionally, Costco trusts us for all their installations.
Our garage door repair in Washington Township MI covers:
- Garage door rollers
- Garage door springs and garage door openers
- Garage door pulley systems
- Garage door chains
- Garage door parts and garage door hinges
- Garage door remotes and garage door cables
Choose us with confidence when it comes to quality garage door repair in Washington Township MI. We have a long track record of paying attention to the details, resulting in a superb job every time.
So, if you are looking for unbeatable garage door repair in Washington Township MI, make us your one-stop-shop for garage services, particularly repairs. Our main mission is to ensure you have a safely operating garage door. We always put safety and functionality first.
Manufacturers and Door Types
We are trained to repair the following brands, working with many types of doors every day, from vinyl to metal to wood. We offer:
- C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
- Haas Garage Doors
- Entrematic and Linear Garage Doors
- Amarr and Clopay Garage Doors
- Safe-Way and Taylor Garage Doors
- Chamberlain and LiftMaster Garage Doors
- Stanley Doors and Openers
- Genie Garage Door Openers
- Craftsman – Sears Garage Doors
- Wood Garage Doors
- Metal Garage Doors
- Vinyl Garage Doors
- Solid Garage Doors
- Hollow Garage Doors
- Insulated Garage Doors
- Aluminum Garage Doors
Advantages of Garage Door Repair
Many problems can affect your garage door, but you should never try fixing them yourself as part of a DIY job. Hire a pro like us instead. We offer many advantages over DIY:
- Effectiveness: Even the most confident homeowner can come across serious roadblocks when attempting garage door repair. If you mess with the engineering or the doors themselves, you can make the situation worse. An expert’s one-time fix that will last for many years and keep your costs down going forward. Call an expert in order to avoid costly damages and irreparable mechanical errors.
- Equipment: Garage door repair takes special tools and equipment that the average homeowner doesn’t have. Professionals can show up equipped with the precise tools and products necessary to discover the root of the problem and accurately fix it. If you try the repair on your own, you could you risk causing further damage, which will lead you to shell out even more money than you normally would have.
- Safety: You risk your safety when you do this: a heavy door could fall on you, or you could receive an electrical shock. Garage doors are very heavy and require electricity to operate, so it can be dangerous for you to repair issues yourself. A professional technician who knows how to safely inspect and repair garage doors will keep you and your family safe.
Call M&M Garage Doors for Washington Township MI Garage Door Repair
If you need garage door repair in Washington Township MI, call M&M Garage Doors at 586-610-5434 or fill out our online form. We give out free, no-obligation estimates during in-home service consultations available throughout the Metro Detroit area.