Garage Door Repair in Wales Township MI
Here at M&M Garage Doors, we stand behind quality assurances of excellence, bringing many years of training and experience to each job. You get our skill and attention to detail in regards to quality garage door repair in Wales Township MI, backed by a long track record of proven accuracy. Our team wants you to have a safely operating garage door no matter what the brand or type. For any type of repair, from openers to springs, turn to us for the best garage door repair in Wales Township MI.
Please contact us for the following garage door repair in Wales Township MI:
- Garage door chains
- Garage door rollers
- Garage door springs
- Garage door openers
- Garage door parts and garage door hinges
- Garage door pulley systems
- Garage door remotes and garage door cables
So, if your garage door is making noises you’ve never heard before, or it’s not quite opening and closing the way it always has, it may need a repair. Speaking of repairs…
Do You Need Expert Garage Door Repair in Wales Township MI?
Hint: the answer is yes. You should always have an expert take a look at any concerns with your garage door rather than do it yourself. Hire a garage door technician when you need garage door repair in Wales Township MI for these reasons:
- Equipment: When you’re unfamiliar with what you’re doing, you risk causing further damage and incurring higher costs. Garage door repair takes many special tools and equipment that you likely don’t have on hand. Professionals come to the job with the right tools that will allow them to do the job accurately.
- Safety: A professional technician is trained to inspect and repair garage doors – safely. Your own safety is at risk if you try fixing the problem yourself. Garage doors weigh hundreds of pounds, so your physical health or even your life is at stake if you attempt this by yourself. You could even sustain a nasty electrical shock.
- Effectiveness: Any mechanical errors should be efficiently addressed by a pro. Even if you think you’re a great DIYer, a garage door is off limits for the average homeowner. There are many problems to encounter when trying to make your own garage door repair. You could interfere with the door’s structural integrity or make the problem worse in some way. Experts know what they’re doing, and can get it fixed in a fraction of the time. Plus, this will reduce your repair costs over the long haul.
Door Types and Manufacturers
We are Wales Township’s exclusive LiftMaster and Amarr dealers, as well as Amarr-Certified Installers and Service Providers. Costco puts us first for all their door installations, too. Here at M&M Garage Doors, our specialty is garage door repair in Wales Township MI. In addition to effective garage door repair in Wales Township MI, we also offer door opener service and repair, installation, inspections, and parts replacements.
Staying on top of these tasks is critical, as neglecting outright problems or forgetting about routine maintenance can compromise the safety of your family and customers. If you notice any issue, big or small, our licensed and insured contractors will be happy to check it out.
We can repair the following brands and install a variety of door types and materials for your convenience:
- Haas Garage Doors
- Entrematic and Linear Garage Doors
- Stanley Doors and Openers
- C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
- Amarr Garage Doors
- Clopay Garage Doors
- Craftsman – Sears Garage Doors
- Chamberlain and LiftMaster Garage Doors
- Genie Garage Door Openers
- Safe-Way and Taylor Garage Doors
- Aluminum Garage Doors
- Wooden Garage Doors
- Metal Garage Doors
- Hollow Garage Doors
- Vinyl Garage Doors
- Solid Garage Doors
- Insulated Garage Doors
Call M&M Garage Doors for Wales Township MI Garage Door Repair
If you require immediate garage door repair in Wales Township MI, make an appointment with M&M Garage Doors at 586-610-5434 or complete our handy online form. You can get a no-cost, no-obligation estimate as part of your convenient in-home service consultations offered in the Metro Detroit area.