Garage Door Repair New Haven MI
If your garage door is acting up, making strange noises, or not opening and closing properly, it may need a repair. For that, rely on M&M Garage Doors, where we offer you quality assurances thanks to ongoing technician training. We have a long history of paying attention to the details, resulting in a superb job every time.
We are based right here in New Haven for your convenience. So, if you require garage door repair in New Haven MI, we are your trustworthy one-stop-shop for garage services, particularly repairs. Our garage door repair in New Haven MI covers the following:
- Garage door rollers
- Garage door springs and garage door openers
- Garage door pulley systems
- Garage door chains
- Garage door remotes and garage door cables
- Garage door parts and garage door hinges
Our main goal is to ensure you have a seamlessly operating and safe garage door. We always put safety and functionality first. Neglecting routine maintenance or outright problems can compromise your family’s safety. Call us at the first sign of an issue and our licensed and insured contractors will be out to your property in no time.
In addition to garage door repair in New Haven MI, we offer door opener repair, installation, service, parts replacement and inspections. You can feel good about choosing us because we are well known as the area’s exclusive Amarr and LiftMaster dealers. We are also Amarr Certified Installers and Amarr Service Providers, plus, Costco trusts us for all their installations.
Benefits of Garage Door Repair
Many issues can plague your garage door, but you shouldn’t attempt to fix them yourself. Give us a call when you notice an issue. Hiring a professional comes with many advantages, such as:
- Safety: Garage doors are very heavy and require electricity to operate, so it can be dangerous for you to repair issues yourself. You risk your safety when you do this: a heavy door could fall on you, or you could receive an electrical shock. A professional technician who knows how to safely inspect and repair garage doors will keep you and your family safe.
- Equipment: Garage door repair requires specialized tools and equipment that the average homeowner doesn’t have. Professionals can show up equipped with the precise tools and products necessary to discover the root of the problem and accurately fix it. If you try the repair on your own, you could you risk causing further damage, which will lead you to spend even more money than you would normally have.
- Effectiveness: Even the most confident homeowner can come across serious roadblocks when attempting garage door repair. If you mess with the engineering or the doors themselves, you can make the situation worse. Call an expert in order to avoid costly damages and irreparable mechanical errors. Their one-time fix that will last for many years and keep your costs down going forward.
Manufacturers and Door Types
We know how to repair the following brands. We also work with many types of doors every day, from vinyl to metal to wood. Take a look:
- Safe-Way and Taylor Garage Doors
- C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
- Haas Garage Doors
- Entrematic and Linear Garage Doors
- Amarr and Clopay Garage Doors
- Stanley Doors and Openers
- Genie Garage Door Openers
- Craftsman – Sears Garage Doors
- Chamberlain and LiftMaster Garage Doors
- Wood Garage Doors
- Metal Garage Doors
- Vinyl Garage Doors
- Solid Garage Doors
- Hollow Garage Doors
- Insulated Garage Doors
- Aluminum Garage Doors
Known throughout Metro Detroit for our incredible service, attention to detail and skilled craftsmanship, M&M Garage Doors should be your first stop for long-lasting garage door repair in New Haven MI.
Call M&M Garage Doors for New Haven MI Garage Door Repair
If you need garage door repair in New Haven MI, call M&M Garage Doors at 586-610-5434 or fill out our online form. We provide free, no-obligation estimates during in-home service consultations available throughout the Metro Detroit area.