Garage Door Repair Near You
Wondering where you can find quality, trustworthy garage door repair near you? Do you want a company that will put quality and efficiency first so you can be assured of a job well done? Take a look at M&M Garage Doors, where we specialize in residential garage door repair and installation throughout Michigan.
No matter where you live, chances are, you’re in our service area. Give us a call to find out. M&M Garage Doors is known for superior garage door repair near you. So, if your garage door has been emitting strange noises, or has been opening and closing sporadically, it may need a repair or replacement. At the very least, our technicians will come out to inspect and troubleshoot the problem. We’ll let you know what should be done, whether that’s to replace a broken spring, replace the garage door opener or fix the pulley system.
The bottom line is, call us at (586) 610-5434 when you need garage door repair near you.
Our Services Near You
Our garage door repair near you covers:
It’s important to stay on top of regular maintenance to prevent costly repairs and unnecessary replacements. When you neglect routine maintenance or outright problems, you’re compromising the safety of your car, belongings, home and family.
In addition to garage door repair near you, we also offer door opener repair, installation, service, inspections and parts replacements. We are exclusive Amarr dealers, LiftMaster dealers, Amarr Certified Installers and Amarr Service Providers. Additionally, Costco relies on our technicians for all its installations.
Why Do You Need Professional Garage Door Repair?
Many issues can impact your garage door. Hire a professional from M&M to come out and take a look. Don’t attempt to fix the issues yourself, which can pose great safety threats. Here are some reasons to hire a pro when it comes to garage door repair. We:
- Have the specialized tools and equipment that the average homeowner doesn’t have. We will show up to the appointment with these tools, discover what’s causing the problem and fix it. Repairing a garage door component on your own could cause further damage, making it inevitable that you have to spend even more money than you would normally have.
- Put safety first. Because garage doors weigh hundreds of pounds and require electricity to operate, it can be difficult and dangerous for you to tackle a DIY project. Not only could the door fall on you, you could sustain a life-threatening electrical shock. A professional technician has the training to safely inspect and repair your garage door.
- Work effectively and efficiently. Doing the repair yourself could mean you will come across serious roadblocks. Messing with the engineering, the opener or the door could make the problem worse. It’s best to call an expert to avoid expensive damage and mechanical errors.
Now that you know why you should call M&M for garage door repair near you, it’s time to make us your one-stop-shop for garage services.
Manufacturers and Door Types
We are trained to repair the following brands and door materials:
- Safe-Way and Taylor Garage Doors
- C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
- Haas Garage Doors
- Entrematic and Linear Garage Doors
- Amarr and Clopay Garage Doors
- Stanley Doors and Openers
- Genie Garage Door Openers
- Craftsman – Sears Garage Doors
- Chamberlain and LiftMaster Garage Doors
- Wood Garage Doors
- Metal Garage Doors
- Vinyl Garage Doors
- Solid Garage Doors
- Hollow Garage Doors
- Insulated Garage Doors
- Aluminum Garage Doors
Call M&M Garage Doors for Garage Door Repair Near You
If you need garage door repair near you, call M&M Garage Doors at (586) 610-5434 or fill out our online form. We provide free, no-obligation estimates during in-home service consultations near you.