Garage Door Repair in Grand Rapids MI
From top-rated brands to free estimates on new garage doors, depend on M&M Garage Doors. We give you the best garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI, whether your door is making strange noises or is failing to open and close properly. Our technicians can offer you quality assurances thanks to ongoing training and many years of experience with garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI.
When you neglect routine maintenance or issues, you are compromising your family’s safety. Call our licensed and insured contractors for quick, effective garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI. We do so much more too. In addition to garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI, we give you door opener repair, installation, parts replacement, and yearly inspections.
SERVICES FOR GARAGE DOOR REPAIR IN GRAND RAPIDS MI
Our garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI, covers:
- Garage door springs are an essential component of a garage door and must be replaced periodically. The torsion bar is the most common type of garage door spring, which consists of two metal rods connected by a rubber band.
- Garage door remotes are a great way to control your garage door from anywhere in the house. They’re also great for those who don’t have an automatic opener installed on your garage door.
But what if you want more than just one remote? What if you need multiple remotes that can be used for different purposes? That’s where the Garage Door Controller comes into play. It allows you to connect up to four remotes, which means you can use them all at once. You can even program each remote to perform specific functions. The controller itself has a built-in battery, making it easy to install. And when it needs charging, you can plug it directly into any standard wall outlet. If you have a broken garage door,
- Garage door cables connect the garage door opener to a garage door. They come in different lengths and types, and you need to know what type of cable is right for your garage door.
The most common type of garage door cable is chain link cable. The chain link cable has two round metal links running through the cable’s center. The ends of these links have a hole where the screw goes through. This makes it easier to attach the screw to the door frame. The chain link cable is steel and will last longer than other garage door cables. But it does require some extra work to install. For example, you must drill holes in the door frame and insert the screws.
- Garage door pulley systems are integral to how your garage function, and it is something that should be routinely maintained.
- Garage door chains are used to secure the garage door in a closed position. The chain is typically attached to the bottom of the garage door and extends across the width of the opening into which the garage door opens. When the garage door is opened, it travels along the length of the chain until it reaches an end stop at either side of the opening. At that point, the garage door can be easily raised or lowered.
- Garage door rollers are used to open and close garage doors. Garage door rollers come in various styles, including single, double, dual, and triple roller models.
The most common type of garage door opener is the chain drive system. This is the simplest form of garage door opener. It consists of two or more pulleys connected by a long metal chain that runs through one or more tracks mounted on the sides of the garage door. As the garage door moves back and forth, it passes over the pulleys, which rotate as they engage with the teeth of the chain. A motor inside the garage door opener engages with the chain and causes the pulleys to turn.
- Garage door parts – A garage door is a large, heavy, and usually rectangular piece of equipment that covers the opening to your carport or garage. It would help if you kept it in good working order so you could get into your vehicle without climbing over something. If you need help with this, we have a range of garage door parts available for you to buy online at Garage Door.
- Garage door hinges are an essential part of your garage. They allow you to open and close the garage door without lifting it up or down. When choosing one, there are many things that you need to consider.
You should first know how much weight the garage door will carry when closed—the more important, the heavier the hinge. You can find this information on the manufacturer’s website. Next, look at the size of the opening. Some doors are more comprehensive than others. You want to make sure that the hinge fits appropriately within the space. Finally, check the quality of the materials used. Look for a hinge made from high-quality materials such as stainless steel.
- Garage door openers are becoming more and more popular. A residential garage door opener is a device that allows you to remotely operate your garage door from the comfort of your home or office. This can be very convenient, especially when you have an important meeting at work and must leave your house without worrying about the garage door being left open.
BENEFITS OF GARAGE DOOR REPAIR IN GRAND RAPIDS MI
When issues plaguing your garage door, don’t try fixing them yourself. Garage door repair in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is an excellent investment because it saves homeowners thousands of dollars over time. The average homeowner spends $1,000 per year just maintaining their garage doors. This includes replacing worn-out springs, lubricating hinges, cleaning tracks, repairing seals, and fixing broken rollers.
You save yourself hundreds of dollars every year by having your garage door repaired. And considering that most garages hold at least two cars, you’re saving thousands of dollars over the years.
Not only does garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI, save you money, but it keeps your home safe. Garage doors are often the weak link in any security system. They’re usually left open during the day, making them prime targets for burglars. Repairing your garage door helps keep intruders away.
If you live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, call us today to schedule an appointment for garage door repair in Grand Rapid, Michigan. We offer same-day service, and we guarantee our workmanship.
You’re always best off calling our professionals for these reasons:
- Effectiveness: Call an expert for garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI, to avoid damage, big repair bills, and irreparable mechanical errors.
- Equipment: Garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI, takes specialized tools and equipment that the average homeowner doesn’t have. We bring the tools and products necessary to fix the problem accurately.
- Safety: Garage doors are heavy and require electricity, so don’t risk your safety. Instead, call our professional technicians when you need garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI.
These are all excellent reasons to select us for garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI. Because we repeatedly put safety and operation first, we are glad to be your one-stop shop for garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI.
MANUFACTURERS AND DOOR TYPES WE USE FOR GARAGE DOOR REPAIR IN GRAND RAPIDS MI
We are trained to repair the following brands, working with a variety of doors for garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI:
- Vinyl Garage Doors
- H.I. and Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
- Pella and Haas Garage Doors
- Entrematic and Linear Garage Doors
- Amarr and Clopay Garage Doors
- Safe-Way and Taylor Garage Doors
- Stanley Doors and Openers
- Genie Garage Door Openers
- Craftsman Garage Doors
- Chamberlain and LiftMaster Garage Doors
- Aluminum Garage Doors
- Wood Garage Doors
- Metal Garage Doors
- Solid Garage Doors
- Hollow Garage Doors
- Insulated Garage Doors
- Sears Garage Doors
Why You Should Not Attempt To repair Your Garage Door
If you’re considering improving your garage door, stop there!
First off, most garage doors aren’t designed to be repaired. They’re made to withstand heavy use over many years, not just a couple of months. Second, if you attempt to fix your garage door, you may make things worse. Third, if you damage your garage door, you won’t be able to sell it for scrap metal. And finally, if you damage your garage door, it will cost you thousands of dollars to replace it.
Instead, hire a professional to repair your garage door.
How Much Does a New Garage Door Cost in Grand Rapids, MI?
If you’re looking to replace your garage door, there are many factors to consider when determining its cost. The type of material used, whether you need a new opener, and the brand name of the door are just some of the things that affect the price of replacing your garage door.
Replacing a garage door is not cheap, but fortunately, you can find great deals on replacement doors online. To save money, shop for prices and compare quotes from different companies.
Be aware of any hidden costs when shopping for a new garage door. Some companies may try to sell you unnecessary upgrades, such as a remote control system or extra features. Be wary of these extras because they often add hundreds of dollars to the total cost of the door.
Before making a purchase, ask yourself if you need a new garage door. Do you have enough room inside your home to store everything you currently use in your garage? Can you easily access your car through another entrance? Is your current garage door functional and safe?
If you answered all three questions, yes, you probably don’t need a new garage door, and you should keep shopping until you find a deal that fits your budget.
However, if you answered no to any of those questions, you need a new garage door!
Forget the Rest; get the Best Garage Door Services in Michigan
Michigan residents need garage door services because they’re not only convenient but also essential. They protect our homes against burglars, weather damage, and pests. But many homeowners neglect them until there’s a problem. Then, when it comes time to repair or replace a garage door, they call the cheapest company they can find.
That’s where we come in. We offer top-quality garage door repairs at affordable prices. Our technicians are trained professionals who work quickly and efficiently. And we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
CONTACT M&M FOR GARAGE DOOR REPAIR IN GRAND RAPIDS AND WEST MICHIGAN
To learn more about our garage door repair in Grand Rapids, MI, and West Michigan, call M&M Garage Doors LLC at (616) 421-4460 or visit us at 13435 Grand River Dr. SE Lowell Charter Township, MI 49331. We offer a wide range of residential garage door services.
- Garage Door Repair in Byron Center MI
- Garage Door Repair in Cedar Springs MI
- Garage Door Repair in Lowell MI
- Garage Door Repair in Grandville MI
- Garage Door Repair in Northview MI
- Garage Door Repair in Jenison MI
- Garage Door Repair in Kentwood MI
- Garage Door Repair in Rockford MI
- Garage Door Repair in Comstock Park MI