Garage Door Company in St. Clair MI
Never attempt to fix a garage door issue yourself, which can pose a big safety threat. Consult with a professional from M&M to come out and take a look. When you neglect routine maintenance with your garage door, you compromise the safety of your car, belongings, home and family. Stay on top of routine maintenance to prevent costly repairs and unnecessary replacements by turning to a garage door company in St. Clair MI you can trust: M&M Garage Doors.
Our garage door company in St. Clair MI offers installation, door opener repair, door installation, service, inspections and parts replacements. Did you know we are exclusive Amarr dealers, LiftMaster dealers, Amarr Certified Installers and Amarr Service Providers, and that Costco relies on our technicians for all its installations?
Want to learn more? Just call us at (586) 610-5434 when you need a trustworthy garage door company in St. Clair MI.
Our Services in St. Clair MI
If you crave a company that will put quality and efficiency first so you can be assured of a job well done, check out the local experts in residential garage door repair and installation throughout Michigan. If your garage door has been making weird noises, or hasn’t been opening and closing all the way, you may need a repair or replacement ASAP.
Our garage door company in St. Clair addresses these problems and more:
- Garage door rollers
- Garage door remotes and garage door cables
- Garage door chains
- Garage door springs and garage door openers
- Garage door pulley systems
- Garage door parts
- Garage door hinges
Our technicians can inspect and troubleshoot the problem, then determine what should be done, whether that involves replacing a broken garage door opener or fixing a malfunctioning door.
Why Do You Need a Professional Garage Door Company in St. Clair MI?
There are many reasons why you need a reputable local garage door company St. Clair MI. Count on us to:
- Bring the right tools and equipment that most homeowners don’t have. We will show up to the appointment on time, discover what’s causing the problem and fix it. Repairing a garage door component on your own could lead to further damage. Thus, it’s inevitable that you have to spend even more money than you would normally have.
- Work efficiently. It’s in your best interests to call an expert to avoid expensive damage and mechanical errors. Performing the repair yourself could pit you against some serious roadblocks. Messing with the engineering, the opener or the door could make the problem worse.
- Work with safety in mind. A professional technician has the training to safely inspect and repair your garage door. Because garage doors weigh hundreds of pounds and require electricity to operate, it can be dangerous for you to tackle this on your own. Not only could you get a life-threatening electrical shock, the door fall on you.
Manufacturers and Door Types
Our garage door company in St. Clair MI repairs the following brands and door materials:
- Craftsman – Sears Garage Doors
- Safe-Way and Taylor Garage Doors
- Entrematic and Linear Garage Doors
- Stanley Doors and Openers
- C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
- Amarr and Clopay Garage Doors
- Haas Garage Doors
- Genie Garage Door Openers
- Chamberlain and LiftMaster Garage Doors
- Hollow Garage Doors
- Metal Garage Doors
- Solid Garage Doors
- Insulated Garage Doors
- Aluminum Garage Doors
- Wood Garage Doors
- Vinyl Garage Doors
Call M&M Garage Doors St. Clair MI
If you require the services of a reputable garage door company in St. Clair MI, call M&M Garage Doors at (586) 610-5434 or fill out our online form. We give you no-cost, no-obligation estimates as part of in-home service consultations.